We're just styling some hats in the biggest Disney Store!
Outside Cinderella's Castle!
Even though this was toward the beginning of our day at the happiest place on earth, I knew this is how I would feel at the end of the day!
Park Number 2: Animal Kingdom. Kyle got to go on a cool safari where he was almost attacked by an ostrich! It rained a little bit while we were here, but it was fun to see lots of animals! Park Number 3: Hollywood Studios. Our favorite part was the Lights, Motor, Action car stunt show. It was amazing! We also got separated at this park for a short time because only Kyle had his cell phone. This was very sad, but we eventually found each other again!
Park Number 4: Epcot.
I love Italy!
So after walking around the hot, humid, and rainy weather at all four parks at Disney World in one day left my body with elephantitis! Everything was so swollen and fat and gross--not a pretty combination. We left for the park at 7:45 in the morning and got back to our hotel a little before midnight--what a long day! It was so hard to walk, or even stand. Kyle apparently thought laughter would be the best medicine so he just kept taking pictures and telling me how big my feet were! (Next time, he should probably just rub my feet!) In a nutshell, we had a FANTASTIC time on our babymoon! It was very adventurous, and we met lots of interesting people. If you need some comedic relief, just ride a shuttle or the bus in Orlando.

3 comments:
Yea! Disney World pictures! It looked like so much fun! I am still so jealous that you got to go, but happy for you that you had a good "Babymoon"!
I love the pictures!!! You look fabulous and happy. Kyle should definitely just rub your feet next time;-)
Your babymoon looks like it was so fun! And you are looking so cute! :D P.S. I have your sheet music- how/when can I get it to you? Just let me know!
Post a Comment