Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures . . . Finally!

So, it is less than a week until Christmas, and I am just now getting my Thanksgiving pictures up! We've been pretty busy, but we also lost the Internet for the last three days, so I haven't been able to post them until now. Enjoy!

Kelsey exploring the carpet at Grandma's house. She loved the texture!

Kelsey was the cutest girl at church!

Grandma entertaining Kelsey while I was trying on cocktail dresses.

Cute Santa Mail box at Macy's.

Kelsey being a little dangerous and trying to climb up the rail. (Supervised of course!)

Kelsey being a big girl and sitting in the chair all by herself.

The ICE Exhibit at the Gaylord Texan. A MUST for anyone in the Dallas area! It was 9 degrees inside though, so dress warmly.

Inside a gingerbread house sculpture.

With a really big Santa!

The reindeer slide I got to go down. I was probably the oldest one in line, but I wanted my money's worth!

Kyle trying to stay warm by the ice trees.

Coolest nativity ever . . . all made of ice!

Us in front of the nativity.

My reaction once we got out of the exhibit. My hands were literally FROZEN! Next time I'll wear gloves. You want to keep your hands out the whole time because you're taking so many pictures though.

Mommy and Kelsey in front of a pretty white tree.

Sitting on a sleigh. Seriously thought this was gonna break!

Pretty lights!
A life-size gingerbread house! So cool! They have an ingredient list and they used 500 pounds of flour!

Kelsey with her Grandma in front of some pretty trees.

Kelsey wiped out after the ICE Exhibit.

Kelsey was the center of attention on Thanksgiving Day! Everyone was so excited to meet her!

Kelsey meeting her great-grandmother for the first time.
The whole gang we celebrated Thanksgiving with. (Minus a few who had already left.)
Kelsey meeting her Aunt Karen for the first time.
That's all folks! We had a TON of fun in Texas for Thanksgiving! Kelsey loved getting to spend lots of time with her Grandma and getting to meet lots of people in my family. Thanks for such a wonderful trip!

No comments: