Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hand and Foot and Lots of Pumpkins

Sorry we're lagging a little behind in our posts these past few days. Our Internet has been a bit sketchy, but we think it is all worked out now. Here is just some of what we have been up to:


Kelsey has always been a hand girl, but she has found that her feet are really yummy to suck on too! Why would you want a pacifier when you have hands and feet, seriously?


Kelsey trying to eat her hand and foot at the same time!


Again . . . showing off her new foot fetish.


And again . . .


And here is Kelsey dressed up as a pumpkin. She liked pulling the leaves up and eating them.


Here we are at a Halloween Party. Kelsey was looking around at all the spooky decorations. It's a little hard to tell, but Kelsey is a pumpkin and we are farmers/gardeners (someone who grows REALLY CUTE pumpkins.)


Here is a fully body shot of Kelsey's outfit. We had to make sure it looked girly. So she has on pink leggings, a pink bow, and a pink flower.


Here we are carving Kelsey's first pumpkin. Guess who had to scoop out all the yucky stuff? Yep, I always have that luxury!
The finished product. Kelsey was really proud of her pumpkin!

And here it is lit up so you can see it better. We think it's the best carved pumpkin ever!

5 comments:

Justin Dennison said...

I see you found your circle outline for your first pumpkin... :)

Chelsea said...

Kelsey is just the cutest pumpkin - I'm so glad you found that costume! And I love how girly it looks with her pink "baby legs"! Good job on the pumpkin carving too - it turned out darling!

Holly said...

Kelsey is SO SO SO cute! I love all the pictures of her smiling! We miss you guys. You look great!

Anonymous said...

I think there are some definate grandma keeper pictures --hint hint
love, grandma malouf

Driel said...

Wow, both pumpkins are so cute! I have been meaning to call you. Thank you so much for the email. Things have been a little crazy these days. We bought a house and move in on Wednesday. Crazy! I love you and miss you!